Twin Pines Day Camp is a great opportunity for local kids in kindergarten to 9th grade to experience camp. Twin Pines is a place where kids are safe, have fun, and have an opportunity to learn about God's Word and His creation. Campers can enjoy the full camp experience with themed weeks and activities. Camp activities will include swimming, boating, fishing, hiking, crafts, games, making new friends, and much more!
Join us for a week of Day Camp, for a session, or for the whole summer!
- Monday thru Friday
- Drop off: 7:30-9:00am
- Pick up till 4:00-5:00pm
- Camp program will run 9am to 4pm
- Entire summer - $150/week (Week of June 11 through week of August 17)
- One Summer Session - $175/week (1/2 summer)
- Session 1
- June 14 – 18
- June 21 – 25
- June 28 – July 2
- July 5 – 9
- July 12 – 16
- Session 2
- July 19 – 23
- July 26 – 30
- August 2 – 6
- August 9 – 13
- August 16 – 20
- Session 1
- Single weeks $185/week
- Sibling Discount - $10 per child/per week
- Pay for the whole summer by June 1, 2021 and pay only $145 per week.
To view the Day Camp Flier click HERE.
Download the Day Camp Registration Form.